Monday, December 5, 2011

Random Ramblings of a Random Writer...

Blah I just feel like letting stuff out here.

So, yeah.... I really can't even say that much here, as I should protect identities. But I can say I'm definitely being tested in my trust/loyalty to certain individuals. And it really sucks when people let you down. And make bad choices that in tern make you feel hurt. I sorta wish I could say more, but for the sake of those involved, I guess I won't. Because I know were the situation turned, they would keep my secrets too. So, I'll not say anything further.

On another note, I really would love to start some kind of a writing ministry to girls in the 10 to 14 age group, though I am still trying to figure out just how to go about it and what all to say. Do any of you have suggestions? I think to start out, I will make a new blog and send it around. Hopefully, thinks can branch out from there. But if you see this post (actually, Katie, you may be the only one who reads these any more...haha...oh well) keep it in your prayers :)

No comments: